All developer’s units are now 100% sold. For brand new launches and condominiums in the first-hand market, visit our main directory at www.cos.sg. If you require the management office, you can find their latest contact number via https://www.bca.gov.sg/mcstenquiry/mcstenquiry.aspx.
The Venue Residences and Shoppes
The Venue is a brand new mixed development located at Tai Thong Crescent that successfully integrates both residential and commercial units into a single entity. The Venue Shoppes features a total of 28 commercial shop units which predominately consists of F&B units. The Venue Residences features 4 blocks of 18 storeys with a total of 260 residential units and a single block of low rise with a total of 6 units. Located at a very prominent junction between Macpherson road and Upper Serangoon road, shops not enjoy very high visibility to motorists but also a very good catchment for the various office and industrial estates in the area.
A joint venture between Hong Leong Holdings Ltd and CDL gives The Venue the strength of 2 developers, both of which have very strong backgrounds. This can be seen starting from the Architectural Design of The Venue.
The concept of ‘Urban Fun and Retro Chic’ is the core design feature of The Venue. A vintage collection of retro furniture, outdoor signages will evoke elements of nostalgic memory, giving a fun and lively mood within the entire development. The effective integration of this urban activity with greenery will generate a new ‘green urban oasis’ where you have
-Retro charm using modern materials and aesthetics.
-Harness intimate sense of scale and revitalizes village street ambience.
-Layout planned to maximize the vistas towards city facing South and low rise unobstructed views towards North and Northeast.
-Main Residential blocks are located at 2nd level and above
The green features of this oasis allows for The Venue to be
-East-West facing minimised to reduce exposure to the sun
-Deep balconies and vertical architectural walls provide shade
-Pockets of Green Sky Terraces facing main roads act as buffer against the sun
-Orientation harnesses the wind for natural ventilation
A Green Sanctuary
-Conservation of of two heritage Angsana trees more than 30 years old.
-Green groves around the perimeter of the ground floor
-Verdant landscaping at facilities deck and Sky Terraces
-Greenery spreads upwards too with green walls, and vertical gardens within residential blocks
Equipped with Energy Efficient Fittings
-Air-conditioning system with 4 ticks on the NEA Energy label
-Gas water heater for greater efficiency
-Water-efficient fittings in the home and common areas
-Energy-saving lifts with sleep mode
-Staircase lightning controlled by motion sensors
-Natural daylighting optimised in common areas, reducing use of electric lighting
A Champion For Sustainable Living
-Easy access to nearby public transport network
-Electric vehice charging points
-Stormwater irrigation system
-Siphonic rainwater discharge system
-Pneumatic waste collection system
-Use of compost derived from organics recycling
-Efficient and extensive use of recycled materials and environment-friendly sustainable products
-Use of chemical-free termite treatment for greenery and gardens
Top 10 Reasons Why The Venue Residences and Shoppes is For You
- Minutes Walk to Potong Pasir MRT station
- Loft Concept Living for Penthouses
- Very high catchment traffic for Restaurants/Retail Shops Units from surrounding offices and industrial estates
- Well-connected to all parts of the island via major expressways such as Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Central Expressway (CTE) and Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE).
- Designed by Aedas Pte Ltd, a leading International Architectural group
- Located at the City Fringe, easily accessible to Orchard Road with just 6 MRT stops away
- Located within 1 km to St Andrew’s Junior School and Bendemeer Primary School
- No household shelters or bay windows for residential units
- Dual Key Units allow for multi-generational living or the convenience of getting 2 tenants using a single deed
- Located in a district that is undergoing rejuvenation for potential capital appreciation